Africa Oil & Gas HR Leaders Programme
Leadership and People Strategy for developing Africa’s oil & gas talent
22 – 23 July 2014 | London, UK
Africa Oil & Gas HR Leaders Programme is a 2-day workshop designed to enhance the expertise of HR leaders from Africa on how best to develop local talent and retain high potentials.
The programme will focus on leadership strategies and capability development for African talent, with practical examples and real life scenarios to work on.
Day one will challenge HR participants and enhance their own leadership skills and ability to drive the people strategy of their organisations.
This will be a leadership boot camp for HR professionals with experiences drawn from leadership in VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) environments in the military and harsh expeditions.
Day two will apply some of the leadership skills in the delivery of their organisation’s talent strategy, including local talent, high potential and future leaders in Africa.
It will also showcase how these frameworks align to global models and structures, with case studies from leading oil & gas organisations.
Target participants HR Managers, HRBPs, Heads of HR, Talent Management, Learning, Leadership, OD / Capability, Training and Competence who work in oil & gas companies with operations in Africa. We expect 8-10 participants.
- Enhanced leadership skills from a HR perspective so as to drive their organisation’s people agenda in order to deliver on business strategies
- Build successful local capability development and local talent / nationalisation programmes to empower African oil & gas talent
- Develop accelerated capability programme to ensure that your technical talents are developed to meet business demands
- Identify new strategies, technologies and tools that may support your capability development model for technical talent
- Design and deliver targeted leadership programmes for mid to senior level business leaders, as well as Executive coaching for senior managers
To learn more about this programme, please contact us.
The cost to participate in this programme is £1650+VAT. A discount of 20% is applied for 2 or more bookings. Payment terms are 14 days upon invoicing.
This rate covers 3-nights hotel accommodation from 21st July 2014 as well as all of your meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the same period.
However, it does not include your travel (taxi, trains or flight) to and from the venue or other expenses you may wish to incur during your stay in the UK.
Payments can be made via bank transfer to OGHR Limited.
To register for this course and request an invoice, please complete the form below and we will contact you ASAP. Use the message area to indicate the number of attendees from your company or to ask any questions. Registration is subject to our terms*.